Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Minolta A2 W/Accessories More

SOLD SOLD SOLD
The camera and all with it has been sold, thanks for looking.

I know this is not Pentax related, but thought someone might be interested in it.

What I have up For Sale is a Konica/Minolta A2 which is a 8.0 megapixel camera, that is in like new condition. I bought the camera new, and it has lived nearly all of its life in the Bag. I have everything original for this, from the box, to the charger, cables, instructions and anything that came with it. It has the 28-200 lens with 49mm thread size, of which I have had a Hoya "Super" Pro 1 UV filter on the entire time so lens is LN. (I will leave this new filter on the camera at the price I am selling it for)

This is a solid camera, Magnesium body on it? from what I remember when I bought it, so it has a nice feel, not the cheap plastic feel of many cameras.

This camera also has the built in shake reduction if you have not seen it.

I have also put the rubber eye cup on it, which is nice in bright light.

This is about as close to a DSLR you can get with out the size and expense.

Last Price Drop before going to an unknown home.

I will include a Sandisk Ultra II 1GB Compact Flash card with it, SO, the camera is ready to use when you buy it.

Last edited by jfischer; 03-19-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Sold
02-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Price Drop

Pice Drop to find this camera a new home.

From what I have seen on other sales of this camera I feel this is a fair price for a camera that is in the shape it is in.
02-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Last Price Drop on Camera

This will be my last price drop on this camera before going to "FleaBay"

I would rather sell it here, as I feel it will be getting a better home and being used by someone that will appreciate it.