PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC M 50mm f/1.7

Asking Price
35.00 USD

Item Location
Colorado (United States)

Item Description
It's as if they came through a time warp.

The first person to offer me $35 or over will be the proud owner of one of these exquisite lenses. Take your choice. They are both in identical gorgeous condition, scratch free, no brassing, no scuffs, and they work like new; and to tell you the truth—they look new. Brand new. They really do. In fact, the condition is so good that they could be a collector's item. The focus and aperture rings turn smoothly and have no extra play. The diaphragm blades are snappy.

Front and rear cap included. I'm only selling one, as I'm keeping the other for my own use.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Buyer to determine

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, FedEx, international

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
If item is not exactly as I describe (I'm happy to send you as many pictures as you request before you buy), I'll be happy to take a return. You pay return shipping. Thanks.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-07-16 at 03:27 PM ----------

One is sold. Only one left.

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
DMC-FZ1000  Photo 

Last edited by fotograffiti; 12-09-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: ADD PICTURE