Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-12-2015, 11:54 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Sigma 1.4X K-mount AF Teleconverter (P-AF Model) (Free US Shipping)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 1.4X K-mount AF Teleconverter (P-AF Model) (Free US Shipping)

Asking Price
95.00 USD

Item Location
Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description
Here is a virtually like-new Sigma 1.4X autofocus full-frame teleconverter in K-mount trim - the "P-AF" Model.

I originally bought this TC (as "NOS", although I cannot guarantee that the previous owner did not use it) with the idea of using it with some tele lenses, but I just never got around to doing so, and, now that I have picked up a Pentax HD 1.4X TC, I am unlikely to ever use it, I suppose. So, here it is, still virtually like new, with its original front and rear caps, in its original box. [The box is a bit beat up, but the TC itself is in fine shape -- however, if the TC was originally supplied with an instruction sheet, I do not have it.]

I am offering this TC for $95.00 USD, which includes shipping (via USPS Priority Mail) to any US postal destination. Payment is to be made by PayPal.

Pictures of the TC follow -

Thank you for your interest in this TC.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
[includes USPS Priority Mail shipping]

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return accepted unless item arrives damaged or otherwise DOA, or is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by fwcetus; 12-12-2015 at 01:24 PM.
12-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
PM Sent
12-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The TC is still available...
12-12-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Good luck with the sale, excellent TC - my testing puts this TC on par with the Tamron-F 1.4X

12-12-2015, 06:21 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent. In part because of Wild Mark's tests which I had randomly stumbled across before I had seen his post here. Bizarre...
12-12-2015, 06:53 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Original Poster
TC is sold, pending payment. TC is SOLD.

Last edited by fwcetus; 12-12-2015 at 08:25 PM.
12-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by WWIFA Quote
In part because of Wild Mark's tests which I had randomly stumbled across before I had seen his post here. Bizarre...
Ha. I have three NOS sitting here. They have all been 'used' to test for sample variation. None observed. I would be very interested to know if your newly acquired copy has the same results. All the best.

12-12-2015, 07:44 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Wild Mark Quote
Ha. I have three NOS sitting here. They have all been 'used' to test for sample variation. None observed. I would be very interested to know if your newly acquired copy has the same results. All the best.
Well, that's enlightening news. I'll be keen on taking it out for a spin, so, I'll find your post and report in on my findings in a few days. I really want this to work with some older lenses I have.