Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2015, 04:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
My $600 Zeiss 35mm lens FOR your Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Lens!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Trade my $600 Zeiss 35mm lens FOR your Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Lens!

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
wisconsin (United States)

Item Description

In preparation for the Pentax full frame, I have collected a large number of premium quality Zeiss ZK lenses. I now have more Zeiss lenses than I need - attached is a photo my like new 35mm f/2 Zeiss ZK lens that I am looking to trade.

Currently I have only one of the 3 amigos. I would like to obtain a Pentax SMC PENTAX-FA 43mm f1.9 Limited Lens.

My 35mm Zeiss lens currently sells on Ebay for over $100 more than the Pentax 43mm lens does. But because I would like to try the 43mm lens out, I would be willing to trade my mint/like-new 35mm Zeiss lens for your mint/like-new Pentax 43mm lens.

B&H currently sells an updated version of my 35mm lens called "Milvus" for $1,117. The only optical difference between this new $1117 lens and my 35mm Zeiss ZK lens is that the newer lens has updated coatings on its' glass.

DXOMark rates my Zeiss 35mm lens as one of the highest, non-Otis, Zeiss lenses! They give it an overall score of 36.

Currently, the 35mm Zeiss Milvus is offered only in the Canon and Nikon mounts. After the Pentax full frame comes out, I would not be surprised if Zeiss offered their Milvus line in the Pentax mount too.

My lens comes with: Zeiss front & rear caps, and the original metal Zeiss lens hood.

If you are seriously interested in trading, I can certainly send you more photos.

Look forward to hearing from you!

P.S. I am also looking for an FA 77mm limited lens. If you have one of those to trade, depending upon its' condition, I might be willing to give you some cash in addition to the Zeiss 35mm lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only is not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 11-14-2016 at 08:49 PM.