PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander 90mm f/3.5 APO Lanthar lens

Asking Price
379.95 USD net to me

Item Location
wisconsin (United States)

Item Description
This hard to find 90mm Voigtlander f/3.5 manual focus lens is in the Pentax K mount. It is an APO Lanthar design.

This lens is now is now out of production and can only be purchased in used condition. You will likely not find another one in such good condition!

This lens is fully functional and in great shape. The optics are in great shape with no noticeable scratches, fungus, rub marks, separation, or haze. Cosmetically the exterior of the lens is very clean with little wear (see attached photos). Focusing is buttery smooth.

Overall, the glass is clean, with some minor interior dust as is common with most used lenses. The aperture blades have no oil.

The photos you see are of the actual lens.

This Voigtlander lens is full frame and should work well on the upcoming Pentax full frame camera. I tried it on my Pentax K5 and K3 cameras, and it worked perfectly.

This beautiful lens comes with the original front cap and a Pentax rear cap.

Only $379.95 USD net to me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 11-14-2016 at 08:49 PM.
12-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Kiwi Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
pm sent