PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-a 50mm 1.2

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Montréal, Canada (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a little gem that I was lucky to recently acquire locally . I got into film photography and found a guy selling his CLA'd K1000 along with three lenses, one of which was this beauty. I shot my first roll partly with it on the K1000 and am now looking to part with it, in order to pay for the k1000 that I bought. Here is your chance to get the faster Pentax 50mm ever, in mint condition.

Pentax a 50mm 1.2

Comes with Pentax branded front and rear cap, an old collapsible hood and a metal "short telephoto" hood. Both hoods are generic. I will also include a neoprene soft case.

The lens is in mint condition. Not a scratch, no dust to speak of (although there are probably a few very small dust particle inside if one care to look closely enough). Focus is smooth all around, aperture ring clicks at each stop, aperture blades are snappy. I used it on the k1000 and my K-5ii, perfect working condition on the A setting.

Asking 500USD plus actual shipping cost. I can ship UPS or Canada Post/USPS. Will not ship this lens without insurance and tracking number.

Flickr album : https://flic.kr/s/aHskrihgFQ

Few photos of the lens :

I mostly used the lens on the k1000 and the film isn't quite finished yet, so I grabbed a couple of snapshots with my k-5ii, jpg, no extra sharpening, just to demonstrate that is it sharp even at 1.2 .

@ 1.2

@ 1.2

If you would like close up pictures of a certain area of the lens, just ask so. Any other question are welcomed as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual charge

Shipping Services
Canada post, USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be return if not significantly as described. Buyer pays for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
klh
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
PM sent
01-02-2016, 01:06 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Just PM'd
01-02-2016, 01:24 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
Wow, a lot of interest for the lens. It has been sold already. Thank you everyone, and keep shooting. I'm sad to let this one go (and will probably be even sadder once I develop my first roll in which I hope to find some great pictures taken with that lens).