Item for Sale
Pentax MX-1, Black

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Montreal (Canada)

Item Description
Hi!

I'm selling my MX-1 that I purchased on this forum about a year ago. I just don't use it enough. I was hoping that I would carry it with my instead of my "big" dslr, but I still prefer the handling of my K-5ii and in the end, the MX-1 always stays home.
The camera is in excellent condition, with very few small scratches on the metal body here and there, everything works as it should and it takes great photo. I have absolutely nothing wrong to say about it, I just don't use it and thus, would rather sell it. The camera has a screen protector installed - it is scratched up a lot, but the screen under it is not (thus the utility of a screen protector!).

1. Pentax black MX-1
In excellent condition, works perfectly. Comes with original box, brown leather strap, brown leather case, small neoprene strap, original lens cap, charger, 2 batteries (the original Pentax battery and a generic one), user manual, usb cable...
No SD card included, but if you really don't have any (!!!!), just let me know, I can probably toss one in for 5$.

If you have never read about the MX-1, know that it has a killer macro feature with an articulated screen, very awesome.

Pictures of the actual camera for sale (Flickr album here : https://flic.kr/s/aHskrYjzHK)

And if you wonder how sharp of a lens Pentax has installed in the MX-1, here is a selfie with my son that I took an hour ago, lens wide open at 1.8. Click on the picture for a larger view and the ability to zoom. Straight out of the camera, no sharpening applied. Spoiler : you can count my hair on my face or the eye lashes of my son.

Thanks for watching! Don't hesitate to contact me with any question you might have regarding the camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual cost (around 15-20$)

Shipping Services
Canada Post, USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if not significantly as described. Buyer pays for return shipping and money is giving back upon inspection of the product.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-02-16 at 04:00 PM ----------

Sold.

Last edited by kp0c; 01-02-2016 at 11:32 AM.