Item for Sale
Pentax K1000 (like new) with 50mm f/2

Asking Price
80.00 USD

Item Location
Montreal (Canada)

Item Description
Hi!

I am selling my almost mint / like new Pentax K1000. This camera is in perfect working condition, verified by a professional service in my hometown of Montreal (ZONE 7). I was there when he checked the camera.

The repair man said that my camera was in absolute perfect working condition, that the seals didn't even need to be replaced, that all the shutter speeds were accurate and that the meter was also perfect, all tested with his professional equipment. The aperture lever was also checked.

I shoot one 36 exposures roll with it. It was my first film ever, and it is being developed. I will then have to practice my home scanning technique to eventually share the results - looking forward to it though.

I am selling because I finally found locally a like new Pentax MX that will serve as my film camera, so the k1000 can go.

Item description :
Pentax K1000 in like new condition.
Includes a leather case, branded Asahi Pentax, in good condition, with some small scuffs that you can see in the pictures.
Also includes a Pentax-m 50mm f/2 in like new condition.
No body cap for the camera and no rear cap for the lens.
Includes original user's manual, in english

Asking 80$ plus shipping
shipping is around 10$ to Canada and 15$ to the US

Pictures of the actual camera and lens for sale :

(please have a look at the full album for more pictures and a better representation of the actual condition of the item --> (check the album for more : https://flic.kr/s/aHsksHPU1b )

(more photos in the album on flickr, please visit)

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if significantly not as described. Buyers pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!