PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-K 200mm 2.5 f/2.5 (like new)

Asking Price
350.00 USD

Item Location
Montreal (Canada)

Item Description
Hi, I am selling my like new condition Pentax-K 200mm f/2.5 telephoto prime lens. I believe it to be the faster 200mm lens made by Pentax, and it is of course Full Frame compatible. The lens was purchased here about a year ago and I am selling because I simply don't shoot long lenses much, preferring smaller and wider prime for street shooting, which is the style of shooting I do most often. I really wanted to use this lens more, because I believe the output is gorgeous, but all the occasions where I wish I'd used it are weddings, which I do about 2 a year (and getting paid for it), and for those occasions, I rely on my AF zoom lenses, the 16-50mm and the 50-135mm.
I don't think there are many copies in as good a condition as the one I am selling right now. If you like like new / mint lens, this is one.

item description:
Pentax-K 200mm f/2.5 in like new condition
Very few light scratches around the body, mostly under the retractable hood (you have to change the light angle to actually notice any imperfection on the body).
Aperture ring clicks at every stop. Aperture blades are oil free and snappy.
Focus ring is smooth all around and perfectly uniform across the range.
Front and rear glass as scratch free.
Absolutely no fungus or haze.
Looking at a light source through the lens reveals only few dust particles, some of them might actually be on the outside of the front and rear element.

The lens has a built in metal retractable lens hood. Both caps included, comes with original Pentax front cap.

Not sure what else to say. I find my copy to perform perfectly optically, being reasonably sharp wide open and getting sharper as you close down the aperture. For more information on picture quality, please refer to the reviews on this site.

Asking 350 USD plus actual shipping
Shipping to Canada or the US should be between 15$ and 25$ (depending on exact location).

Pictures of the actual lens for sale :
(full size pictures available on flickr, just click on any picture to be redirected to flickr)

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thank you .

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
varies / actual shipping

Shipping Services
Canada Post / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if significantly not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-17-2016, 07:18 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Nice lens! Used to have one... Please someone get this lens in an incredible condition!
01-17-2016, 01:41 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
Thank you Weevil for your comment.

Lens is sold to a member from the UK! Looks like the lens will travel onto another continent. Thank you everyone and keep shooting.