Item for Sale
Pentax AF-540 FGZ flash

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Montreal (United States)

Item Description
Hi!
I am selling my last P-TTL flash because working with manual flashes actually suits my style a little better.

What is included:
Pentax AF-540 FGZ flash
Original Pentax soft case
Pentax shoe adapter

Item condition :
All button and functions work perfectly. I also never had any problem with the battery door.
As you can see on the picture, there is a small part of the shoe mount that broke off. I purchased the flash like that 3 years ago and it has never prevented the flash from sitting firmly and tightly on the camera and has never show any sign of weakness. It is only cosmetic and doesn't affect the working condition of the flash in any way. I have had another 540 fgz and both were the same as far as operation goes. (No force or special treatment needed to insert/remove on/from the camera). See pictures.
Nevertheless, because it is not in perfect condition, I have priced it accordingly.

Asking 150USD plus actual shipping (between 10 and 20USD, depending on locations.)

Pictures of the actual item for sale :

Thank you!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
10$ to Canada, 15$ to the US

Shipping Services
Canada Post / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-16-16 at 07:53 PM ----------

Sold.