PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 67 kit with wood handle, normal/wide (105mm & 55mm) lenses

Asking Price
590 USD

Item Location
Ames, Iowa (United States)

Item Description
Offering my P67 kit for sale. I acquired it from KEH a few years ago, and at the time they characterized the items as 'EX+' condition; there had been an initial problem with the prism unit, which I exchanged, and the replacement worked properly but was probably EX as it had a small cosmetic ding just below and to the left of the AoC insignia (should be visible in the first picture), and I've added my own signs of wear to everything (mostly just brassing), hence my current listing as merely 'good'. Anyway, everything is operationally and optically just as one would want.

Both lenses will come with basic protective filters. One lens will be mounted, and the other will have its back cap.

Two extras are included: a short 67mm aftermarket hood for the 105mm lens, and a -2.0 diopter eyepiece for the slightly nearsighted photographer. The eyepiece is actually a Nikon product. I was given to understand that the stock eyepiece is -1 diopter, so it's effectively an additional -1 diopter correction. The original eyepiece is also included.

Sample photos are both from the 55mm lens, which was what I used most of the time.

I'm listing as sale to US only, with the asking price including shipping and PayPal fees if any. This is not necessarily to rule out foreign sales; PM me to negotiate that if desired. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included within US

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are accepted from any established (>1yr) forum member, if you feel item conditions have been misrepresented.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Sluggo; 02-06-2016 at 02:27 PM. Reason: price drop
01-26-2016, 05:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump and price decreased from $720 -> $680.

I should have mentioned: yes, the prism is metered, and yes, there is mirror lock up.
02-02-2016, 09:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Second bump, price now $640.
02-02-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Super tempting, were I not on a gear hiatus and in the US, I would be sending you cash!

02-06-2016, 12:53 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Final bump and final price drop. Someone has made a lower offer that I haven't accepted yet; if it does not sell at $590 by Monday I'll decide then whether to move it to auction or accept the other offer. So if you have been on the fence about this medium format kit, the time is now. Paypal fee and US shipping are still included in the price. Thanks for looking.
02-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sale is pending ...
02-10-2016, 02:45 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Boy I used to LOVE that camera!
Superb results.
Quite a recoil though!