PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA-35mm f2.8 Macro Limited

Asking Price
325.00 USD

Item Location
Conroe,TX (United States)

Item Description
Bought this recently from a third party and it is in like new condition (except I don't have the box). There are no marks, scratches, or imperfections that I have been able to see. Complete with body and lens caps (one pinch, one slip on over extendable hood), rubber hood, and manual. Also includes a 49mm Hoya HMC UV filter.

Selling because after I worked with it a while I found the macro is too short (prefer 70+mm) and the wide isn't wide enough (prefer 35mm in 35mm format). At least, that is for my tastes.

PayPal works, or pick up north of Houston. I will be out of country and away from internet from 1/28 through 2/6 but I can ship on receipt of payment.

John

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Selling because I don't need it so no returns except if the item is not s described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
X30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X30  Photo