Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 90 (100%)
Pentax BG-5 Grip for K-3

Looking for a BG-5 grip for my K-3. Would like it to have both battery trays and the cover for the contacts. Please PM me if you have one you are not using and would like to turn into cash.

Thanks for looking!

01-27-2016, 02:37 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hello! I have the battery grip for the K3. I am waiting for myself to be sure I will happy with my FF camera purchase. So far looks ok. But I did not list the battery grip for sale just in case I switch back to Pentax again and at this time it has to be a K3 again and will not need to buy a grip again...I am sorry for missing the cover for the contacts with the camera. I am very sure it is in the slot inside the grip. I will send it to you via USPS asap. Pls send me an address to send it. Or if you want the grip, I will consider selling it as well.

Thanks,
Krishna

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bg-5, classifieds, grip, k-3, pentax bg-5 grip, sell pentax, wanted