PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Superb EX+++ SMC K 35/2 Lens

Asking Price
$259.00 USD Firm

Item Location
Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description

Looking for a good home is this EX+++ under-utilized copy of the fast SMC K Pentax 35mm f/2 lens. [If you are unfamiliar with this lens, you might want to check out the forum's user reviews of this classic lens at SMC Pentax 35mm F2 Reviews - K Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database , where it is rated at an overall 9.38 out of 10.]

This copy (SM 5267592) of the K 35/2 is in wonderful shape. The glass is clear, the focusing is buttery smooth, and the aperture blades are oil-free and "snappy".

The only slight irregularity I am aware of is that the aperture ring takes just a wee bit of additional "oomph" to move it from f/2.8 to f/2 (as compared to all of the other click stops) -- it has been this way ever since I bought it quite a few years ago (and, since I was so glad to get such an otherwise fine specimen of the K 35/2, I never fussed about it to the original seller, who did not mention this) -- please note that there is absolutely ~zero~ difficulty in setting the aperture ring to f/2, but it is (as I described it already) just a slight irregularity that I do have to mention.

Supplied with the lens are the original Pentax front and rear caps, and a Pentax hard lens case (not the original K-era case, but a Pentax case from the M/A era, which does have a couple of gouges on it surface, but which does do a very good job cradling and protecting the lens).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$12.00 USD

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has a 7-day privilege to return the lens if it is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!