PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
EX Pentax K-5II

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
NH (United States)

Item Description
this is my backup body which is not getting used. Camera only has 13,733 clicks on it. It comes with all the original accessories except the Pentax strap. I am including this one:Peak Design Slide Camera Strap SL-2 (Black) SL-2 B&H Photo Video. It comes with one genuine Pentax battery and a Power2000 battery. Obviously the original Pentax battery charger with cables is included but I'm also including the cordless wall charger for the spare battery. Also is included a Metz 24 AF-1 flash as seen here: Metz mecablitz 24 AF-1 digital Flash for Pentax MZ 24317PS B&H. The body is in EX+ shape. The top LCD is mark free but the rear LCD does have rub marks on it but no major scratches on it. I would gather the person who had it before me left it in his bag alot. You can see the faint marks when the screen is off (not annoying though) but when the screen is on you would never know they are there. As a bonus I'm throwing in my iShoot L- bracket Pics are below. Price includes shipping priority mail and signature required if you want it. Fees are included as well! I am open to offers as long as they are not absurd..LOL

****SALE PENDING****

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
N/A and shipping is calculated into the price

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
X-E1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-E1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-E1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
X-E1  Photo 

Last edited by treebeard; 01-31-2016 at 11:50 AM.
01-31-2016, 01:44 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi, I'm interested but I saw sale pending. If it doesn't go through I'd be interested in your camera. Thanks!