Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
White K-01, 40mm XS, 18-55mm - PRICED TO SELL!

Kit priced to sell fast!

Equipment stored in dry locations. No fungus, clean equipment in great working condition.

1) K-01 + DA 18-55mm: Excellent condition. Original owner. Comes with: original Pentax battery & charger, body cap, unused strap, USB cable, box, manuals, and CDs.
-never been dropped
-rear LCD had a screen protector for the majority of its life. there is a small hairline scratch, barely visible. some dust behind the plastic.
-shutter count: 5047 (that's it?!)
-DA 18-55mm INCLUDED!!! not the original owner, also in excellent condition. was used very rarely. Includes hood, front and rear caps
$175 shipped

2) 40mm 2.8 XS pancake: Good condition. Not the original owner. The plastic body has seen better days, it's a little beat up. Glass doesn't have any scratches, aperture blades work smoothly. Includes rear cap and third party front pinch cap.
$75 shipped

Buy the package for $230 USD shipped within the continental US.
International shipping will be considered, I will take $20 off the final shipping price. Please PM me to confirm.

Prices are extremely competitive and firm. I am pricing low to fund some other equipment and will not accept returns, unless the items are significantly different from advertised. It actually pains me to sell the K-01, I've had so many compliments, inquiries, and memories with it. I hope that it goes to a good home..

Paypal only.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo