Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 Body Like New Condition, Magnifier Eyecup O-ME53 MINT

Asking Price
490.00 EUR

Item Location
Hamburg (Germany)

Item Description
Pentax K3 Body Price: 490 Euro

I am just an amateur photographer, used the camera mostly in my holiday travels, with the shutter count now at 11500 it works flawlessly, I have never encountered any issues including some of the mentioned in this forum like freezing or mirror flapping.
The camera is kept in excellent condition, there aren't any visible signs/marks of usage anywhere on the body. It has been updated to the latest firmware V1.21.
The inside area of the mirror and sensor are untouched, I have used only the Rocket air blower a couple of times while changing the lenses. All the screens VF, Live view and the top one are scratch/marks free.
I bought the camera with the DA 18-135mm kit lenses (packed in the same box), which I am selling separately - you may check my other post about, so it will not be included.

All the accessories which comes together are pictured bellow – will be sent as in the photo The spare battery has been sold, so will be sent only with the original battery.

Please see also the electric cord for the recharger which does not match the EU sockets – but any EU cord can connect to the battery charger.
I will ship the camera with battery fully charged.

On this link some of my holiday pics made with this K-3:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130222194@N06

Magnifier Eyecup O-ME53 Price: 20 Euro

The Magnifier Eyecup O-ME53 I bought it 3 weeks ago for my K-3, is just as new with any marks/scratches or whatever, but now because I will sell the camera will have no more use in the future for me.
It will come as pictured bellow with the original box.

I will ship in Europe only.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
up to 14 Euro

Shipping Services
DHL

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 Days if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 

Last edited by cake; 02-11-2016 at 01:42 AM.
02-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
One bump here
02-12-2016, 09:54 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Thank you for the transaction, cake! And good luck with the rest of the sale!
I'm a bit surprised that K-3 at that price (~550 USD equivalent) + original WR remote isn't sold yet.