PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Two Camera Holsters.... for FREE!

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Idaho (United States)

Item Description
Somehow or other, I ended up with these two very nice camera holsters and in the thread I started asking: "Anyone use your neck strap," I recall someone saying they use these. Anyway, as you can see, I have two of them and I will never use them. They're just taking up space and collecting dust. So, if anyone wants them, send me a PM and they're yours.... one or both.

The one on the left is genuine leather and feels really nice. The other is also nice, but not real leather. As a size comparison, that's a K-50 with an 18-250mm lens on it. Both have a belt loop in case you want to carry in on your hip.

All I'll ask is that you pay the shipping. USPS 2-day priority mail is $13.50 or close to it, for the lower 48. Also, as a favor to me, the next time you're in McDonalds, make a donation to the Ronald McDonald House collection container. They are near and dear to my heart and I owe a debt to them I can never repay.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns! They're FREE and in like-new condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Dewman; 03-30-2016 at 02:55 PM.
02-13-2016, 06:41 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
I don't need the holsters but I'll also make a donation to the Ronald MacDonald House on your behalf for your generosity.
02-13-2016, 06:43 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by onlineflyer Quote
I don't need the holsters but I'll also make a donation to the Ronald MacDonald House on your behalf for your generosity.

Ah, what a nice gesture. Thank you so much!