PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5iis in excellent condition

Asking Price
380.00 USD

Item Location
Idaho (United States)

Item Description
I caved in and bought the K-3II and need to find a good home for the wonderful K-5iis. The camera is in excellent to like new condition with a shutter count of 3793. I have all the original packaging with the manual, software, camera strap, battery, battery charger, and usb transfer cable. I am paying the shipping on this item! I am the original owner and purchased the camera from BH photo. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer can inspect and use for 1 week after receiving item. Contact me if you have any concerns!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 02-28-16 at 11:25 AM ----------

Sale pending

Attached Images