Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Interesting, just because I've never seen that before... I've only ever seen exif showing the actual FL, then sometimes in addition showing the effective 35mm FL... Here in the cardinal shot exif, it's showing 450mm as the 35mm FL... In the owl shot exif, it does report 200mm as the FL and 300mm as the 35mm FL... At first I thought it was something Paint Shop Pro does, when I noticed it in the exif, but then discovered that both images were edited with the same version of that app... Go figure!

I wish I knew the exact answer to that--I need to open these in Lightroom and check if the same thing happens. Up until a few months ago, PaintShopPro and AfterShot Pro were the only software I used to process images and my EXIF often showed up this way. I don't know why they would be different. A little further research is needed

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, buy pentax, classifieds, crop, exif, filter, for sale, front, item, k-1, length, lens, model, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, promaster, promaster af 28-300mm, range, sell pentax, tamron, tim, version