Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2016, 06:50 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Pentax K2 DMD, Motor Drive MD, Battery Grip M, Power Cable

Selling this ultra rare unicorn film camera set.

Pentax K2 DMD
Motor Drive MD
Battery Grip M
3 meter power cable to remotely control the Motor Drive using the Battery Grip M
Body cap for camera body
Also comes with the small silver oxide batteries for the camera body

$380 for all. (Shipping and PayPal included)

I am not breaking this set up.

Read about this awesome camera here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150329014200/https://www.pentaxforums.com/camer...ax-k2-dmd.html

Recently given a FULL CLA from Eric Hendrickson in December 2015 (including cleaning out the Motor Drive). Screenshot of estimate/invoice in pics.
Film tested basic functions: Everything seems to work (meter, battery, etc.) [note: haven't tested with a flash]
ASA ring smooth and functional.
Motor Drive and Battery Grip work both directly attached to the camera body and remotely via. the cable.

The K2 DMD has a few upgrades over the standard K2 model. It has a Split-Microprism Focusing Aid. You can use different backs with it to perform all kinds of functions (note I only have the standard back for this). It has a built-in eyepiece blind. And of course it is capable of using the Motor Drive MD to give you a stunning 2FPS capability.

Some scuffs, brassing, and minor dings on the camera body (specifically the prism housing, but also on other parts) that do not affect the operations of the unit in any way.

Selling to fund other ventures.

$380 for all (will not break up the set)

PICTURES ARE HERE: LINK

Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

My standard disclaimer:

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping will be via. Canada Post (which continues on as USPS in the US). This includes tracking and insurance. I will not list this as a gift or skimp on the declared value for insurance purposes, so please keep that in mind if you are wary of potential duties incurred from this purchase. Unless otherwise told, I will be shipping your order to the main address tied to your PayPal account.

PayPal will be the method of money exchange. I will also accept email money transfers from Canadian buyers with established feedback on these forums. I am located in the Vancouver area of BC, Canada, so if you're in the area I would not mind meeting up locally and doing a cash exchange.

No returns from people with < 3 feedback, so read descriptions carefully and please ask any and all questions before pulling the trigger, but if you have an issue with the item that you have received, message me and let's chat about it to work something out. For everyone else, I'll accept returns within 7 days of receiving the item, you pay shipping.

Thank you for looking. Have a good day. :3

Attached Images

Last edited by EarlVonTapia; 03-19-2016 at 08:19 AM.
03-19-2016, 07:24 AM   #2
GPZ
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
PM sent.
03-19-2016, 08:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold. That was easy.