Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2016, 05:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Mint 645 Lenses for Sale A35 and DFA 90mm

Hi,
I have decided to sell of a couple of my less used lenses in order to purchase others.

I have an excellent condition 645 A 35mm lens. Comes with the lens, front cap and rear cap. No box. This lens was passed to me from my father and was used on his 645 film camera, my 645D and now 645Z. The lens performs perfectly with no optical problems whatsoever.

645 A 35mm price: $500 USD. I am in Australia and am happy to ship to other countries. Shipping cost is at the expense of the buyer and a price can be provided on request.

Also, I have a mint 645 D-FA 90mm Macro lens. I purchased this lens new approx 1.5 years ago and have not used it much as I am a landscape photographer and thought I would use this for short tele landscape but instead have used other lenses for that. Condition is as new. Photos attached. Comes with Lens, front and rear caps, lens bag and box plus documents.

645 D-FA 90mm Macro Price: $3100 USD. In Australia and happy to ship to other countries. Shipping cost at expense of the buyer.

Photos below of the 35 and 90. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Scott.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-6  Photo 
03-26-2016, 04:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Wow , the A-35 Looks Superbly good. almost Mint.