Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2016, 09:13 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Sigma ART 30mm F1.4 DC HSM lens for Pentax

Sigma ART 30mm F1.4 DC HSM lens for Pentax - $289 plus shipping --> SOLD

I bought this lens from the Sigma outlet, refurbished but in excellent condition. I have never seen anything that distinguished it from a new lens, as it looks great and performs well. I had the previous version, and I really like the closer minimum focusing distance of the ART version, lets you get up close and personal for some types of people pictures. Even at F1.4 the sharpness and contrast are decent, if not quite as good as stopped down a bit. Focusing with such narrow DOF can be tricky, so I often would use live view when shooting below f/4. The DC HSM mechanism is REALLY quiet, and at least as fast if not faster than the usual Pentax focusing. Includes box, case, paperwork, caps and hood.

Shipping $15 in the US, international shipping is available, please ask about rates to your country. I will combine shipping at a discount with other items I have for sale. I won't mark as a "gift" for customs purposes, sorry. PayPal is the preferred payment method although I will consider other methods if you strongly prefer. They can be returned if not as described for a full refund, but please read the description carefully and if you have specific concerns, please ask questions first. First PM with full offer gets the item. If you want to offer less feel free, but those at the asking price get first priority. If you have any questions or need more photos, just let me know.

Happy shopping! Nick

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 05-15-2016 at 06:51 AM.
03-31-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM Sent