Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Vivitar 2X Macro Teleconverter (PK) and Tamron 2X TC (PKA); also M42 macro bellows

Clearing out some stuff I don't need -

M42 macro "kit" - extension tubes plus bellows - $15 plus shipping

Vivitar 2X Macro Teleconverter (PK) - $30 plus shipping --> SOLD
Tamron F-System 2X Teleconverter (PKA) - $5 plus shipping --> SOLD

The Vivitar is a sweet piece of equipment. Works as a decent 2X TC, but also has built in extension, enough to allow a 50mm lens to get to 1:1. In macro mode, it performs like a dream. Only selling because I also have a PKA version. Includes rear cap and old, battered case.

The Tamron is an okay 2XTC. Nothing special. But it does have PKA contacts, which is nice. Comes with a nice pouch, caps and box. I bought it NOS, so I am the only owner, if that matters.

For M42 I have a screwmount extension tube set that doesn't say Pentax on the tubes but does on the case. So may or may not be Pentax made. The bellows is by Kopil, and works although I had to patch a number of light leaks with gaffer's tape. Selling together as you need a little extension between the bellows and the DSLR body or it hangs up on the overhang. No lens, caps or adapter included. You can get some crazy magnification with a bellows!

Shipping $7 for one or more in the US. International shipping is available, please ask about rates to your country. I will combine shipping at a discount with other items I have for sale. I won't mark as a "gift" for customs purposes, sorry. PayPal is the preferred payment method although I will consider other methods if you strongly prefer. They can be returned if not as described for a full refund, but please read the description carefully and if you have specific concerns, please ask questions first. First PM with full offer gets the item. If you want to offer less feel free, but those at the asking price get first priority. If you have any questions or need more photos, just let me know.

Thanks! Nick

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 10-24-2016 at 08:17 AM.
04-01-2016, 02:24 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent (re: Tamron TC)
10-24-2016, 08:16 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Original Poster
TCs sold, M42 bellows and extension tubes still available.