Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Sigma 1.4x and 2x DG EX APO Teleconverters

I purchased these recently without doing due diligent research, so I don't have the proper lenses that these will work on and it will be quite some time before I would get the right lens so i am selling these as I had purchased them, as a bundle so I can replace my Quantaray 70-300 with a Pentax 50-300 until such time as I can get myself a real telephoto lens.

Price will be 185$ w/shipping included.

Pay through Paypal and shipped USPS Priority

I looked them over pretty good and they are in excellent condition and while I can not say they work perfectly as I don't have the lens to work with them, I do trust the Pentax Forum user I bought them from.

Here is the original listing----

"Both Sigma 1.4x and 2x DG EX APO Teleconverters for Pentax are included. I have never been happy with the 2x and feel you are much better off only using the 1.4 so my pricing is only based on the 1.4. Consider the 2x a gift. Included is what is shown: box, 2 teleconverters, sigma top cap and generic botton cap, lens cases. Please let me know if you have any questions. I rarely use a teleconverter and if I do it is the Pentax which is a lot more expensive."

PM me if interested
Thanks

Last edited by Heavenly Creation; 04-06-2016 at 08:08 AM. Reason: PM
04-12-2016, 08:21 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent.