Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-18-2016, 01:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Tamron 90mm Macro [SOLD: Pentax FA 31mm LTD (Japan), O-GPS1, DA 10-17mm Fisheye]

Selling

Tamron 90mm Macro (172E version) - $260 $215

Pentax O-GPS1 Astrotracer - $140 SOLD

Pentax DA 10-17mm Fisheye - $270 SOLD

Pentax FA 31mm LTD (Made in Japan) - $675 SOLD

I need money for a new venture.

Shipping and PayPal fees included. North America only.

Tamron 90mm Macro (172E version) [Check here for the differences between the versions]

Optically identical to the latest version for Pentax (Di). I have gushed about this lens before, and the comments I made years ago still hold true today. Autofocus is fast and smooth, manual focus works well. Glass is clean and clear, free from haze, fungus, and scratches. There are a normal and minimal amount of dusts inside that do not affect image quality. Body has cosmetic wear. In particular the faceplate edges have peeled a little bit on both sides (pictured). It was like that when I got the lens, it is no longer peeling anymore, and it obviously does not affect the performance of the lens in any way.

Comes with lens hood, Tamron back cap, and Tamron front cap.

Pictures

O-GPS1 Astrotracer

I've hardly used this since I got it from Craigslist years ago. Minor scuffs on body. Comes with box. Manual available online through your favorite search engine.

Pictures

Pentax DA 10-17mm Fisheye

This is the lens that won me a contest. Front cap has a fair share of wear (bear), body shows only minor cosmetic wear, nothing major and nothing that has affected the performance of the lens. Optics are sharp, inner glass is clean and clear, free from haze, fungus, or scratches, and only displays a normal and minimal amount of dusts inside that do not affect image quality. Comes with metal front cap, Pentax bottom cap, Pentax lens pouch, box and papers.

Pictures

Pentax FA 31mm LTD (Made in Japan version)

I bought it from the original owner, received it from him basically in the condition it's in now. The body has cosmetic marks (mostly scratches and paint chips) on the cap, the hood, and the body, but no significant dents or anything indicating a drop or fall. I've used this lens extensively for everything and the optics are SUPERB. All the legendary things people have said about this lens are true, and everyone else is just a hater. The glass has no haze, fungus, or scratches, and the inside only has a normal and minimal amount of dusts that do not affect image quality. Focus barrel is nice and tight and smooth, AF is fast and accurate. The aperture ring has a little bit of play, but it's always had that, it works in AUTO mode, and the manual aperture settings work just fine. Comes with metal hood, bottom Pentax cap, box and papers.

Pictures

Standard disclaimer:

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping will be via. Canada Post (which continues on as USPS in the US). This includes tracking and insurance (note: no tracking or insurance for items <$100). I will not list this as a gift or skimp on the declared value for insurance purposes, so please keep that in mind if you are wary of potential duties incurred from this purchase. Unless otherwise told, I will be shipping your order to the main address tied to your PayPal account.

PayPal will be the method of money exchange. I will also accept email money transfers from Canadian buyers with established feedback on these forums. I am located in the Vancouver area of BC, Canada, so if you're in the area I would not mind meeting up locally and doing a cash exchange.

No returns from people with < 3 feedback, so read descriptions carefully and please ask any and all questions before pulling the trigger, but if you have an issue with the item that you have received, message me and let's chat about it to work something out. For everyone else, I'll accept returns within 7 days of receiving the item, you pay shipping.

Thank you for looking. Have a good day. :3

Attached Images

Last edited by EarlVonTapia; 06-10-2016 at 02:45 AM.
04-19-2016, 08:35 AM   #2
smf
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
PA sent re DA 10-17mm fisheye
04-19-2016, 11:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
DA 10-17 Fisheye on hold pending funds transfer.
04-19-2016, 09:57 PM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Who's she? (The one on the sample photo?). Free bump!

04-21-2016, 12:42 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wed7 Quote
Who's she? (The one on the sample photo?). Free bump!
South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo!

(free tip: Google reverse image search).

Updates:

DA 10-17 Sold

FA 31 Sold

O-GPS1 Sold
04-21-2016, 01:32 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I knew it, she was the one of the main character in "Full House". Good luck on the sale!
04-26-2016, 09:53 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bumpses

05-01-2016, 10:49 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump!
06-10-2016, 02:44 AM   #9
Veteran Member