PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 Premium Silver Edition and Grip

Asking Price
550.00 USD

Item Location
Pittsburgh, PA (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Premium Limited Edition Pentax K-3 with matching battery grip. This camera has served me well over the last couple of years, but I am upgrading my kit. Camera is in great cosmetic shape with no visible scuffs, damage, or scratches. LCD screen is clean and scratch free. I have never cleaned the sensor (not comfortable doing so and no local places to take it) so I know it needs swabbed as I have recently seen a small spot on the sensor in some images. Comes with the matching silver grip, one used Pentax battery, original box, original limited edition leather strap, battery charger, manual, and most of the other original accessories. Camera has 90,174 actuations. Will only sell to continental USA buyers. Payment must be made promptly via Paypal only. Will only ship to continental USA.

Make me an offer!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
FedEx Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sold as is

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo