PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA* 85mm F1.4

Asking Price
1,100.00 USD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
Own THE Pentax legend. Sharp as a tack, gorgeous bokeh, rendition, colours, contrast, speed, this lens has it all. This example has a few marks on the body, but is mechanically and optically mint. Includes original front and rear caps and soft bag.

This lens comes with the larger if these two bags:

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT collector's item, meticulous, pristine samples of these lenses. These have seen a lot of use, professional and otherwise. These have hiked hundreds and hundreds of miles through the mountains with me. They have been treated VERY well, however, and are mechanically and optically perfect, but there are marks, scuffs, dings, and such on the bodies and hood of these lenses. If you are looking for pristine, collector's item lenses that are in immaculate shape, PLEASE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. These have been my professional photographic tools for many years, they have been treated with respect, and I would LOVE for them to go to a good home where they are being used and loved by an avid photographer, not sitting on a shelf.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
included in price if in North America

Shipping Services
Canada Post, USPS, UPS, Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
e-Transfers accepted. Certified Cheques or International Money orders must clear before items shipped. 3 days to accept item - return shipping via same method at buyers expense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Cambo; 04-30-2016 at 01:53 PM.
04-29-2016, 11:22 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
I hope this goes to a good home!
I would LOVE to buy this lens from you, I just don't have $1100 to play with right now...
04-29-2016, 01:11 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
So make me an offer...

I'll take $1099.99!

Cheers,
Cameron