Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2016, 10:58 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
FA* 24mm F2 SOLD!!

...to Happy Camper Mike, who's been trying to get one for YEARS!

Glad it's going to a good home, Mike. Post some pictures when you get it.

Cheers,
Cameron

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA* 24mm F2

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
Own a LEGEND. Sharp, contrasty, superb colour rendition, low distortion, great depth of field, and was, at one time, the FASTEST 24 on the market. At F8, everything from 1 metre to infinity is in focus.

Comes with the smaller of these two bags:

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT collector's item, meticulous, pristine samples of these lenses. These have seen a lot of use, professional and otherwise. These have hiked hundreds and hundreds of miles through the mountains with me. They have been treated VERY well, however, and are mechanically and optically perfect, but there are marks, scuffs, dings, and such on the bodies and hood of these lenses. If you are looking for pristine, collector's item lenses that are in immaculate shape, PLEASE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. These have been my professional photographic tools for many years, they have been treated with respect, and I would LOVE for them to go to a good home where they are being used and loved by an avid photographer, not sitting on a shelf.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
included in price in North America, buyers expense of the rest of the world.

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, Fedex, Canada Post,

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
e-Transfers accepted. Certified Cheques or International Money orders must clear before items shipped. 3 days to accept item - return shipping via same method at buyers expense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Cambo; 04-30-2016 at 09:45 AM.
04-29-2016, 04:37 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
Great Collection

Hi Cambo,

See you're putting up your FA*24 for sale. Just thought you'd be interested to know that I bought mine largely because of one of the photos you posted in your review. It was the boat in what looked like morning light....don't see it up there anymore, but it was influential.

Would love to take that 85 and 300 off your hands, but I'm really trying to be good .

Good luck with your sale.

Michael
04-30-2016, 07:53 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words...

...it was my first FA* lens, and really caused my addiction to them. My counsellor is making me sell it...

;>)

Cheers,
Cameron

---------- Post added 04-30-2016 at 08:45 AM ----------

it's still here...one of my FIRST shots with the then brand-new *ist D; I was SO excited about finally being free of film costs, scanning, etc. THRILLED with this image, at F8 as I recall.

I'll have to re-process that, now that I know what I'm doing in Lightroom.

Cheers,
Cameron
04-30-2016, 09:30 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 109 (100%)
Sold!

Payment sent. Thanks, Cameron.