Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2016, 09:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
K3 and K5 bodies

Alright, my K1 is on the way, so I'm letting go 2 of my workhorses!
I've used these cameras professionally almost every day since I bought them.
They are very well used, with the normal wear and tear you can expect, but I never dropped them. They both still work just fine.

First is the K5, shutter count is 150385. (yes, you read it right! ) You can feel the shutter button being a little "soft" sometimes, due to its age but everything still works great.
See photos for all details. Asking $150. Comes with the original box and manual, one battery but i can not find the charger.

Then my K3, purchased in April 2014. Shutter count is 102131! My favorite camera, it's been on many trips to the mountains with me, never failed me.
It still deliver awesome photos, I just came back from a week in the Smoky mountains with it!
The hotshoe broke on me 6 months ago, Pentax wanted $300 to fix it, I paid $150 at a local shop to have it repaired but it didn't work, so the hotshoe is just for look only, it does not work! If you want to trigger a flash, you will have to use a pc sync cable. Also the AE-L button is missing.

Other than that, everything works great! If you never use a flash, this won't matter to you and its a great outdoor camera at a great price!
I'm asking $275 for it. (SOLD) Comes with original box and manual, battery and charger.

Many photos on my dropbox, click here: Photos

I described the units to the best of my knowledge but understand they are definitely used and I offer no warranties of any kind except DOA. Thanks!

Please contact me for shipping quotes. Thank you!

I forgot to mention Paypal is preferred for payment. Thanks!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 

Last edited by mikerigel; 05-04-2016 at 11:32 AM.
05-04-2016, 09:55 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
05-04-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 148 (99%)
I will take your K3 if still available.