SMC Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited
Free Shipping CONUS

$249
$239

What you get

SMC Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited
Original Pentax metal hood
Original Pentax metal front cap
Pentax rear cap (the better kind that twist and locks in place)

Condition

Glass, and aperture are great. No marks, no haze, no fungus, no oil. The mount and contact points look good. The focus ring moves smoothly, just as it should.
There are a few tiny marks on the body and lens cap. The rest of the body is perfect, clean, and functional.

Why I'm selling it

I never use it because I've began focusing on long telephoto. I'd prefer to keep it but I need to bankroll another telephoto lens.

My impressions

I really like this lens, especially the amazingly compact and unique hood. It was my first Ltd lens and infected me with the "Ltd bug" . I used it primarily on the K-01 for event and street photography. I think it's the best looking lens on the K-01.

About the lens

This lens lives up to it's Limited designation. It's ultra compact, beautiful, all metal body, with superb image quality. The most distinguishing feature of this lens, IMO, is the hood. It is small and metal and clicks into place. It adds negligible size to the lens and allows the lens cap to be applied to the lens with the hood on, protecting both. It also has Quickshift focusing. And for those of you who count, it has a low serial number.

Here are some examples of what it can produce...

https://www.flickr.com/groups/pentax_da21mmf32al_limited/pool/

Lastly, this lens is absolutely killing it on the forum's lens reviews with an overall 9.18 out of 10 rating.

SMC Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited Reviews - DA Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Shipping

Shipping to the continental United States is free. For international shipping info, please PM me.

Payment

is my preferred method of payment. It offers the same protections and convenience as PayPal but they charge sellers (me) far less in processing fees.

is acceptable. I pay the processing fees.

About me

I have bought and sold many items successfully on the forum and ebay with the feedback to prove it. If you have any questions or requests, please ask.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Free US, PM for international

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Shipping to the continental United States is free. For international shipping info, please PM me.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Last edited by geomez; 05-14-2016 at 12:32 PM.
05-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump.

05-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #3
amateur dirt farmer...

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent...