Item for Sale
Pentax FA50 f/1.4 w/ Hood and Original Caps

Asking Price
175.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
Item Description
I acquired this lens as part of a package deal with an MZ-S film SLR back in December. It came from Japan and seems to have been exquisitely kept; while I don't have the box for this lens, the owner of it kept the purchase card for the MZ-S camera so I feel he really cared for his equipment. I have only used it once or twice indoors. I have an FA43 and don't really have need for this lens and have decided to let it go.

Condition:
Marvelous condition. Scarcely a mark on it. Optics are pristine.

Included Accessories:
Aftermarket hood (rubber, collapsible)
Original Pentax caps

Shipping Policy:
Domestic shipping (USA) is included in the price. For international shipping, I will subsidize the cost of shipping up to what domestic shipping would cost and you will have to cover the rest. I will calculate that number before the purchase is finalized.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged.

Product Photos:

Sample Photos taken with lens:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 7 days after delivery to return if you are dissatisfied. Other than that, it is sold as-is.

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/36-sold-items/320437-sale-sold-pentax-fa5...#ixzz48UlRk2N2

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Private message sent...
05-13-2016, 12:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending payment.