Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Op/Tech Fold-Over Lens Pouch 251 (qty: 2)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Op/Tech Fold-Over Lens Pouch 251 (qty: 2)

Asking Price
7.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
Price is PER case. $7 for one, $14 for both.

I bought not too long ago these to house the DA15 and FA43. The DA15 fits only if you turn the lens sideways and then it's a tight fit. The FA43 fits fine but I plan on keeping the FA43 on my lens full time so I don't need it for that. I foolishly discarded the packaging for these items so I cannot return them.

I owned one of these in the past to house 1.4x TCs. They work absolutely great for that. This would be a great housing for your HD DA 1.4x TC or Kenko/Tamron equivalent.

I have various sizes of these for all my lenses and they work really, really well. They are durable and protect the lenses really well. They fit tight if you get the size right and take up very little additional room.

Condition:
Unused, for the most part.

Shipping Policy:
I'm restricting sales to USA only because of the small weight. I don't think it's worth what it will cost to ship internationally.

If you purchase both of these, shipping will be included free. If you purchase only one, shipping will $1 extra.

Product Photos:

For reference, here are the cases next to the FA43. You are not getting this lens in the package. Photos is to demonstrate size only:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
See below

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 7 days after delivery to return if you are dissatisfied. Other than that, it is sold as-is.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!