PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K20D Body (low shutter count)

Asking Price
165.00 USD

Item Location
Memphis, Tennessee, USA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a Pentax K20D DLSR body. The camera has a low shutter count of 9,689 actuations. The camera is in very good shape, not having been used a great deal as evidenced by the low shutter count. The camera is fully functional with no operational or mechanical problems. If has largely served as my backup body in recent years.

As you will see in the attached photos, the camera shows some typical, minor signs of wear that need to be mentioned. First, there is an extremely tiny nick in the top LCD glass. The nick is so tiny I hardly noticed it and cannot get it to show up in the attached photos. It does not affect operation in any way. Second, the main rear LCD screen has some minor, light scratches on it. They probably came from rubbing against my side while carrying the camera. These scratches are light and do not affect operation of the camera. They are visible in one of the pictures below. If there is any additional sign of wear on the body, I cannot see it. The camera is in over all very good shape. It has never been dropped, dipped, or damaged in any way.

The following items are included in the sale:

K-20 body with body mount cover
Owners manual and other paperwork from the box
Original box
Original battery and charger
A second battery (after-market)
ME Viewfinder cap
Original Pentax neck strap
Original USB cable and video cable
Original software included in original box

Price: $165.00 (US$)

I will ship to Paypal verified addresses only upon payment; I will cover the Paypal fees. For shipping outside the CONUS but within North America, I will add only the cost difference in shipping if it is more than $15.00.

Sorry some of the pictures are upside down. They are not that way on my computer.

Please send a PM if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$15.00

Shipping Services
UPS Ground or USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer must notify me within 48 hours of receipt of package if there is a problem. Return will be accepted only if the item is not substantially as described. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPad mini  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPad mini  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPad mini  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPad mini  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPad mini  Photo 

Last edited by Schleiermacher; 05-20-2016 at 01:18 PM.
05-20-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump with a price reduction