Leica M3 Double Stroke Rangefinder

Asking Price
700.00 USD

Item Location
Memphis (United States)

Item Description
Item for sale:

Leica M3 Double Stroke Rangefinder

Item is in excellent and working condition (Shutter cocks and fires, shutter rates are accurate, film counter works and is clear).

Rangefinder is bright, showing minimal wear for a camera manufactured in the late 1940's to early 1950's. This is nothing that should affect the operation or usability of the camera.

Rangefinder may exhibit slightest amount of dust, but this could be debated. In any event, it is not significant and certainly will not impede proper use of the instrument. (See pictures)

Current owner is not the original owner. Original owner has engraved initials and name in back of camera. (see pictures).

Item purchased from KEH Camera in November 2015. KEH rated the camera's condition as EX+.

Current owner has not used the camera other than to make an initial inspection to confirm the item operated as described by KEH. It was purchased to be a backup body for a Leica MP. Ideally, the camera would have been used in circumstances where I would not want to use the MP. Ultimately, the camera is in such good condition, I found myself not wanting to utilize the camera for this purpose. It has, since receipt, sat in my camera bag except for the initial inspection and preparing to list the item. I have not shot one roll of film through the camera. Camera has suffered no wear since current owner attained the item.

It is a great looking camera and while I would like to have it to look at, I think that someone else would serve it better by shooting the camera.

PM me if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns considered if item is damaged during shipping.

Otherwise, no returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by pleitzxcan; 05-28-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Reduced price
05-25-2016, 08:12 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Wish I could, wonderful camera - I have the III G and III F bodies. Built like tanks.
05-26-2016, 02:26 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
What is the serial number? If you don't want to post it publicly could you please PM it to me?
05-28-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
Price Reduced

---------- Post added 05-28-16 at 08:48 PM ----------

New price reduction. If it does not move at this price, I'm just keeping the camera.