PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 16-50 2.8

Asking Price
315.00 USD

Item Location
Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
Pentax 16-50 DA* 2.8 - Great lens. It isn't in perfect condition at all. The SDM works just fine. The glass has one nic about 2mm long and 4 or 5 super small surface scratches. If you are someone who cares about how the lens performs, and not perfect cosmetics - this is a steal.
The distance focus scale has a tiny crack in it - it doesn't compromise its Weather Sealing at all. I've not observed any fog or anything post rain in it. I have subjected this lens to rain with my K30 and it performed extremely well and I've had no issues with it. It was my trip lens - because it can handle everything.
It comes with an aftermarket hood that fits very tight. It fits the bayonet mount just fine, but it is a tight fit. I'm the guy that discovered some of Canon's L hoods fit the DA* 16-50 and 50-135.
It comes with original front and back caps. It comes with the box also.
This has been an excellent lens for me. I'm selling it because I bought a Ricoh GR as my trip camera, and it covers the wide stuff.

I will post pictures this evening as it is not allowing me to currently!

I'm asking $315 USD shipped in US for it which is a great deal for a lens that is excellent.
International Shipping PM for rate, and you need to have good feedback if you want international shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included within US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept return if lens not in described condition or DOA within 7 days of receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-25-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 68 (100%)
Original Poster
Uploaded Photos

Sorry these were posted in the body - it wouldn't let me do it earlier.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
GR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR  Photo