Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2016, 08:32 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Two great Pentax lenses: SMC DA 15 and SMCP DA 10-17

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Two great Pentax lenses: SMC DA 15 and SMCP DA 10-17 (SOLD)

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Olympia, WA (United States)

Item Description
For sale - two amazing Pentax lenses.

1) Pentax SMC Pentax DA 15mm f/4 ED AL Limited Lens (Black) – This lens is no longer available for purchase at B & H and other large-scale distributers. It is an amazing lens and creates the awesome star highlights everyone raves about. It is in fantastic shape with no flaws cosmetically, physically, or optically. I purchased it from a member of this forum and have always been very pleased with the images it produces. Comes with both caps and a bag; no box. $325.00 USD.

SOLD 2) Pentax Zoom Fisheye to Super Wide-Angle SMCP-DA 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 ED (IF) – I bought this new from B & H and have been quite surprised about the sharpness, color rendering, and quality of this lens. Lots of write-ups on the PF site to see. It can do fish-eye or corrected in Light Room for a super-wide normal look. This lens is in excellent shape with no dings, dents, scratches, or mold. It comes with both caps, original box and lens bag. $275.00 USD.

I am a frequent poster on this forum and have excellent ratings on all my past sales and purchasers. I take excellent care of my equipment and am sure you will be pleased.

I will pay shipping costs within continental USA. If you are outside CONUSA, let’s talk.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Seller will pay shipping in ContUSA

Shipping Services
UPS, Fedex, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns happily accepted within 5 days if not as advertised. Buyer pays shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-01-16 at 03:22 PM ----------

Sale pending on 10-17. 15 is still available

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF