Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2016, 03:28 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Ricoh GR (First APSC Edition) (SOLD), with accessories (3 remaining unsold)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Ricoh GR (First APSC Edition), with accessories

Asking Price
130.00 USD

Item Location
Tennessee (United States)

Item Description
Ricoh GR (1st edition APSC sensor)**********************************************SOLD**************************************************

Item is in excellent condition. No dents dings or scuffs. Item works perfectly and I have used item recently.

Sale includes several accessory items as follows:

1.) GH-3 Hood/Adapter (to use conversion lens): Retail 49.50 (I believe this has a carrying pouch) *****************************SOLD*****************************************
2.) GW-3 21mm conversion lens: Retail current 169.00 (comes with case and rubber lens shade) ******************************SOLD*****************************************
3.) GF-1 Flash (hot-shoe attachable) $130.00 (will sell camera individually without flash, otherwise, both go together, until camera body is sold)
3.) GV-1 Optical Viewfinder (attaches to hot-shoe): $85.00
4.) Cable Release CA2 (not pictured): $15.00
5.) Battery Charger (not pictured) (included with purchase of camera) ********************************************SOLD*******************************************************
6.) Extra Battery (not pictured) (Both Ricoh issued batteries) (will include with purchase of camera) ********************************************SOLD**********************

All accessory items are in near mint condition. No dents, marks dings or scuffs. All work perfectly.

PM me if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Priority and cost of insurance

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns except if item is damaged in shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by pleitzxcan; 06-11-2016 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Body Sold, Acessories Still Available
06-03-2016, 05:10 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Would you comsider selling me the gw3? I already have the gr.

Thx
06-03-2016, 08:01 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
I will think about the proposition. The problem with that is that other accessories are dependent upon that device to function. If I am trying to sell this camera piecemeal, that would be fine. But if I get stuck with the 21mm attachment and no adapter, well, then I have an item with no function at all. Would you be talking about buying the adapter and the 21mm lens attachment? If that is the case then we can definitely talk specifics. Someone else could still buy the camera, just minus those accessories, which, while fun and useful, are not vital for the camera to function.
06-03-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Pm sent

06-09-2016, 12:15 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
Prices Updated do to sales of accessories. Priced additional accessories for sale individually, with one restriction (listed).

---------- Post added 06-09-16 at 05:27 PM ----------

Price Reduced on Camera Body
06-10-2016, 07:18 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
what's the shutter count ?
06-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Great seller. I bought some items from him and they arrived better than expected
06-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #8
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TroutHunterJohn Quote
Great seller. I bought some items from him and they arrived better than expected
@mnj11

I have run my most recent photo through the Pentax Forums utility and it identifies that the camera is a GR, but says manufacture date unknown and shutter count unknown. I looked up some other ways that I could determine the shutter count, but those suggestions seem like they do not apply/did not work. I'm not trying to hide the shutter count, I just do not know how to find out what it is.

That being said, the camera is in great shape. Not a dent, ding or mark on it. I haven't used it in any bizarre situations and have always kept in safe in a bag while not shooting. I sold the hood attachment, but when I had that, I would either keep a filter on the hood at all times or I would keep the 21mm wide angle attachment on. You can look at my seller feedback on that item. I believe that the buyer said it was better than I described and I stated it was in mint condition. The camera is no different. It has been well cared for. I have absolutely no reason to believe that I could not shoot this camera for 10 more years, if maintained in the same way it has been by me.

I will do what I can to find out the shutter count, but it cannot be extremely high. There is simply no way.

---------- Post added 06-11-16 at 03:11 PM ----------

Camera Sold, 3 accessories remain