PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Isco Gottingen Isconar 100mm f/4 manual aperture lens, K mount modified

Asking Price
65.00 USD

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is an interesting m42 mount lens, the Isco Gottingen Isconar 100mm f/4, that I've modded to full time K mount.

This lens normally will not be usable on a Pentax K mount SLR, since the base is so narrow that it allows stray light into the body of the camera with a standard Pentax m42 to K adapter. What I've done with this one is to attach it to a flat metal adapter that covers the entire mount and adjust the infinity focus so it is correct when using it with this adapter.

The lens istself is pretty interesting, Isco is a sub-brand of Schneider Kreuznach, and thi slens definitely has a European feel to it, with a little bit of a Meyer bubble-style bokeh to it. It has a 10 bladed fully manual circular aperture, so highlights stay consistently round across apertures.

Overall condition is excellent with glass free of scratches/haze/fungus, great mechanics (I relubed the helical), and light wear. I have an original branded cap somewhere that I will make sure to attach before sending it out as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may only be returned if arriving in damaged/DOA condition. Buyer pays return shipping unless otherwise arranged with seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-17-2016, 01:46 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Could you please post few photos taken with this lens as well.

06-17-2016, 02:24 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Sweet!