PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Lens

Asking Price
450.00 USD

Item Location
Olympia, WA (United States)

Item Description
I bought this lens new from B & H, well past the SDM issues, where it now sells for $1,046.00.

It performs perfectly and is amazingly sharp. This is by far my most used lens and it continues to impress me with its sharpness and color rendering. It is in fantastic condition with no dings, dents, scratches, or mold. I am selling it only because I am moving to FF, and my 24-70 is on the way. If I could afford to keep both, I would. This lens is that good. Asking $450.00 USD.

It comes with hood, 2 caps, original box, bag, and 2 filters. The filters are: 1) Ice ND1000, a 10stop ND filter; and a DHG UV filter.

I am a frequent poster on this forum and have excellent ratings on all my past sales and purchases. I take excellent care of my equipment and am sure you will be pleased.

I will pay shipping costs within continental USA. If you are outside CONUSA, let’s talk.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
UPS, Fedex, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
5-day return option if not as advertised. Buyer pays shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
GR II  Photo