PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Official Pentax Hood for DA* 16-50 - New In Box

Asking Price
30.00 USD

Item Location
Wisconsin (United States)

Item Description
I have two New In Box Pentax OEM bayonet hoods for the DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 lens (PH-RBJ 77mm). A while back I was trying to find one to replace the screw-on one that arrived with my lens and caused vignetting unless it was both lined up perfectly and screwed on very tight. There weren't any available at a good price in the US, so I bought from the UK. Shipping was ridiculous, so I bought three at the same shipping price, with the intent to help some others out who were in a similar position.

I am open to offers, though I am currently asking only what I paid for them.

Update: One is sold; One left!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free US Shipping If Purchased at Asking Price

Shipping Services
USPS (Others if requested)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
These are new, OEM hood, so no returns will be accepted, unless damaged on arrival or some other serious issue.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by aikilink; 06-26-2016 at 05:36 PM.
06-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump update: One hood has been sold, one left!