Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2016, 06:12 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
One week sale of a few Pentax lenses.

I'm going to be selling a range of lenses, a few untested film camera bodies and various bits and pieces at an upcoming camera market here in Perth, Western Australia. In the mix of items I'm going to be selling are a couple of lenses which I thought may be of interest to someone here on the forum.

So, before I get to the market next Sunday (17 July 2016) I thought I'd quickly advertise a few select items. I haven't had a chance to take photos as yet, but if someone is interested I can get something together for you. If the items don't sell I'll remove this add in a week and hope to sell them at the camera market...we'll see

If any of the below is of interest please PM me. All prices are in Australian Dollars (currently AUD$100 = approx. USD$76 - USD$80) and I'm happy to ship to Australia and worldwide at actual agreed shipping cost...let me know if you want an estimate. Paypal is preferred, but if you are in Perth more than happy to meet and do COD. If you have any questions please just ask

All lenses with front and rear caps.

Asahi Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 (7 element) AUD$100. Condition is very good on this one. Glass and body both nice and solid and clean, about were you'd expect it to be for a lens of this quality and age...typical Takumar

SMC Pentax-A 70-210mm f4 AUD$75. Excellent condition, glass and body excellent, all controls great and even comes in original box (the box is showing it's age).

SMC Pentax-A 35mm f2.8 with original case AUD$125. Fairly rare and this copy is also in excellent condition. To be honest looks barely used. Still in original case. The case is very good, with just wear signs on the button flap. Very nice indeed.

SMC Pentax-A 50mm f1.4 AUD$125. Very good to excellent condition. Glass is clean, body is great...very nice copy.

Takumar 135mm f2.8 Bayonet AUD$75. Very good condition. Lens is really very nice. Push on front cap showing a little age, but other than that really good copy, no damage to glass or body.

Takumar-A 2x Tele-Converter AUD$30. Very good condition, in a case (don't think original)...probably not the most sought after item, but seems to have decent reviews for what it is.

Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added 07-11-16 at 07:23 AM ----------

SMC Pentax-A 35mm f2.8 sold pending payment, thanks.

07-22-2016, 09:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold the A- 35mm through this ad., and the Super-Tak, A- 50 and A- 70-210 at the camera market.
Cheers
Dean