Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2016, 10:17 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Pentax K-5 II body & Tamron 28-105mm lens - Very low shutter count (Price Reduced)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 II body & Tamron 28-105mm lens - Very low shutter count

Asking Price
400.00 USD

Item Location
East Syracuse (United States)

Item Description
Lightly used Pentax K-5 II in excellent condition with Tamron 28-105 mm F4-5.6 lens. I purchased this camera from the original owner in 2014, with a shutter count of around 300. I used the camera mainly for photographing my kids dance recitals and theater productions (due to the low light capability), so it has not seen much use and always in the dry. According to the check shutter count page on this forum, the shutter count is now only at 1,241:

Camera PENTAX K-5 II
Manufature Date 2013:10:14
Shutter Count 1,241

The camera is very clean with no obvious marks on the body or LCD screens. I kept a protector on the rear screen for the time I had the camera and only removed it to take the photos below. The camera originally shipped from B&H with the DA 18-135 mm zoom but the originally owner had already pulled this from the kit when I purchased it. I am including a Tamron 28-105 mm F4-5.6 (IF) lens in its place. This lens is in good condition, with only a few light marks on the main barrel (hard to see in photos). The lens is rated at 8.5 in the user reviews on this forum and is thought to be the same as the Pentax FA 28-105 mm (apart from the coating). The lens includes the petal style plastic hood (not shown).

I just had an unexpected large expense to replace my central air conditioning system, so I am trying to free up some funds. The camera will ship in the original box with all supplied accessories and paperwork (except the 18-135 mm lens). Price includes shipping to US only by priority mail, with signature required upon receipt. Please let me know if you have any questions, or need further photos.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if camera found to be non-functional or not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by reduno; 07-16-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Reduced price
07-13-2016, 11:36 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I located the plastic petal style lens hood for the Tamron 28-105 mm, so have added that to the listing.
07-16-2016, 11:51 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price reduced. I will also consider selling body only. Let me know if you are interested.
07-22-2016, 06:51 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
What's your asking price now for the camera and lens?

07-22-2016, 07:25 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sale pending.