PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax HD 15mm F4 LNIB

Asking Price
365.00 USD

Item Location
Boise, ID (United States)

Item Description
So why does the wife borrow my 15mm all the time, and then when I buy her one, she doesn't want it...

I know there is no answer to that question. So this lens was purchased originally by a Pentax forum member from B&H on April 28th, 2016, and by me last week here for my wife. She doesn't want it, and want's to keep borrowing mine I guess, so I'm moving it on. It's perfect condition, like new in box and 100% function and cosmetics. Includes original box, receipt and accessories, and I'll throw in a B+W 49mm filter.

$365 includes free UPS shipping and the Paypal fees. Thanks!

(The moral is: " Always ask the wife first what she wants." )

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
AS IS

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-17-2016, 09:10 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Wow! I'm surprised to see this lens for sale. I'm the guy he bought it from and I hardly used it as I moved to full frame. The lens could easily pass for brand new. Anyone considering a new one should grab this one.
07-17-2016, 01:00 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sibyrnes Quote
Wow! I'm surprised to see this lens for sale. I'm the guy he bought it from and I hardly used it as I moved to full frame. The lens could easily pass for brand new. Anyone considering a new one should grab this one.

Thanks! Yea, it is perfect and I appreciate it, she just didn't think we needed 2 of them. (But the one we have is always on her camera...)

Anyone who is married has full enlightenment of my situation.
07-17-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
What a great husband!
One of my favorite lenses.