PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 31 Limited 1.8 in Like-New Condition

Asking Price
675.00 USD

Item Location
Pittsburgh (United States)

Item Description
Thank you for viewing my listing for one of the greatest K mount lenses of all time, the FA 31 1.8. This lens was purchased from a Pentax Forums member this past Winter and is in perfect condition except for some minor paint loss on the cover. This lens looks and works as if you were to purchase it new and includes the original caps plus the original leather case (with lens-specific branding). I am selling this lens because I convinced myself that I needed a faster wide lens for portraits, however I never ended up reaching for it on any of my shoots. Without question, I am going to buy this lens again one day, however for now the cash is much more valuable than having it stored away.

Added bonus for anybody who wants to buy it locally (Pittsburgh, PA - North Hills area): I'll take off $10 plus (obviously) remove the shipping cost, $20 off if paid in cash.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
This lens is guaranteed to be in like-new working condition. If for some reason it appears at your doorstep damaged, I will work with you to resolve an insurance case. No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-21-2016, 07:27 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
pm sent