PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro Lens for Pentax

Asking Price
575.00 USD Price reduced to $560

Item Location
Oakland, California (United States)

Item Description
I recently purchased this gorgeous lens from another forum member. Unfortunately, my elderly mother drowned her iPhone 6 Plus today and she did not have insurance on it. Since it is her lifeline to the world in the senior facility where she lives, I am attempting to raise funds to replace it for her. The lens is in like new condition. There are no blemishes to the lens exterior or the lens coatings. It is a nice sharp copy on my K-1. It will come with its box, caps, hood, documentation and a copy of the purchase receipt. Reducing asking price to $560, which includes PayPal fee and domestic shipping. International buyer will receive a $15 credit toward the actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included domestic, $15 credit toward shipping cost for an international buyer.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Lens is still under warranty. Receipt will be provided. Lens has not been registered with Tamron USA,

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by loveisageless; 08-04-2017 at 08:13 PM.
08-13-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
Original Poster
Still available!
08-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Good luck with your sale.
08-13-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks:-) I really hate to sell it after just purchasing it from you. My mom is 85 and wears hearing aids. Even with them and a special device to use them with her iPhone, she still has a hard time hearing on the phone. Texting has become an important part of her life and the bigger screen on the 6 Plus makes a big difference. A new iPhone was not in the budget for this month though. I took the lens out for a bit today and the results tell me there will be another copy of it in my future.