PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC A* 200MM f/2.8 ED Telephoto Lens

Asking Price
800.00 CAD

Item Location
Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

Item Description
Offering vintage Pentax SMC A* 200mm f/2.8 ED. The condition of this lens is excellent, with no scratches, fungus, or haze or damage to the lens. Body is in excellent condition with one or two VERY minor signs of use through the years. Focusing and aperture action is smooth and responsive. Comes with front and rear caps. This has been stored in a pelican case w/ dessicant as long as I've owned it. All metal build, you could pound nails in with it (don't worry, I haven't). Takes PHENOMENAL photos if you're okay with manual focus. Devastatingly sharp wide open and only gets better. Many people think it is sharper than the current DA* 200mm lens.

This lens is one of the highest rated pentax lenses and the second fastest vintage 200mm lens Pentax ever made.

Please get in touch if interested in sample photos I've taken with this lens. This is a phenomenal lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Please contact

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item is not as described (no buyer's remorse, as the lens is an excellent specimen), buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Haller; 08-16-2016 at 10:09 AM.