PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Cokin "P" Series GND/CPL Filter Set

Asking Price
130.00 USD

Item Location
Phoenix (United States)

Item Description

Clearing out the last of my APS-C "restricted" gear.

For sale is (1) set of Cokin P GND filters 121s/121m/121l PLUS a P164 3 stop full ND and a P154 CPL.

The CPL and 3 stop ND are worth $120 alone. (current prices)

The 3 piece GND were part of the Cokin "starter" set that is now discontinued, but ran about $110 new. (amazon lists for ~$65)

So here's your chance to get $200 worth of filters at around a 35% discount.

NO filter holder or adapter rings are included, but you can pick these up on ebay for about $10.

49mm to 82mm Adapter Ring Square Lens Hood for Cokin P 55 58 62 67 72 77 82 | eBay

All filters come in their original hard plastic cases. The P154/P164 are nearly perfect. The 121 filters have obviously been used, but the various (no more than 1-2 per filter) imperfections have no effect on image quality. The 121m also has a small (16th of an inch) half circle chip along the bottom edge. You have to look hard for it because the Cokin identifying imprint nearly covers it completely. On an aps-c image circle, it would never even be in frame.

I'm selling after using this set for 5+ years because the P-Series vignettes on FF below ~35mm. I had to pick up a Z-series filter set now that I'm shooting with the K1.

If you are a landscape shooter and you take ANY sunrise or sunset images, GND filters are an ABSOLUTE must have to balance out the dark foreground with the bright sky. Don't give up 50% of your sensor's image capacity and try to pull up the shadows in post. Shoot like every pro does and shoot with GND.

They are usually an expensive add, but with this set, they are much more reasonable.

I will NOT break up this items of this listing.

Since I will NOT be providing pictures, here's the B&H listing for the 121 kit:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/387434-REG/Cokin_CH250_Graduated_Neut...981&

If you have any doubts about how meticulously and accurately I describe items I list for sale, feel free to browse my 15+ transactions as a seller.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days, buyer pays all shipping charges

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Original Poster
bump......