Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2016, 09:24 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Final excellent apsc gear up for grabs, 2 jewels: DA 21mm ltd, DA 35mm ltd macro

So it has come down to this, these are my last apsc only lenses I have. I am over to Pentax FF for good and any small portable lenses I need to use with my K-01 for traveling can be fulfilled with what my other limiteds. I am most reluctant to let that 35mm limited go but realistically it won't get much use anymore as the 31mm limited assumes most of the duties. Also for full frame I will eventually pick up a dfa 50mm macro to maintain that FOV. So now is your chance to get a few more great lenses in excellent shape for less. All prices listed are what you pay, I cover shipping and Paypal fees.

1) SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro

* This is a fantastic extremely versatile lens that has amazing image quality. It was one of my most utilized lenses on apsc for so many situations: macro, closeups, walk around, landscapes and even a bit of environmental portraits of family. Anyone who grabs this lens will be very happy with its performance.

- Excellent condition throughout the body, this was one of my most used lenses so there are a few very small marks here and there and a bit of brassing on some areas of the knurling but nothing major
- Optically it is in flawless condition (no haze/fungus/oil/scratches on lens elements)
- Includes hood, pouch, caps and box

$275 out the door ***SOLD

2) SMC Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited

* An excellent wide angle lens on apsc. I've had this lens for a quite a while but I never really used this one that much, most times I shot wide on apsc I reached for the 15mm limited. However the times that I did use left me very impressed and so I held onto it, plus it is so small and compact that there always seems to be room in my gear bag for it.

- Excellent condition throughout the body very little signs of use
- Optically its flawless (no haze/fungus/oil/scratches on lens elements)
- Includes hood, caps and pouch

$225 out the door ***SOLD

*** All items come from a smoke free and climate controlled home

Shipping and Payment

* Payment via paypal
* Ship to USA only
* USPS shipping with confirmation

Send PM if interested

Pics of the items

Last edited by gda13; 08-23-2016 at 02:01 PM.