Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Inexpensive lenses and film bodies

Decided it was time for some housecleaning. All prices do not include shipping. I will ship worldwide at my discretion based on forum feedback, but I prefer to ship within Canada or to the USA. Payment by PayPal or EMT for Canadians, preferably.

Shipping costs within Canada or to the CONUS will likely be around $20-$25 depending on location.

1. Pentax-F 50mm f1.7 lens. The filter ring is broken off, but the glass is remarkably good despite the filter ring damage. There are a few very small coating marks on the front element (see pics) and the focusing helicoid is slightly gritty from dust. Focuses just fine on my K5. I've included pictures taken with it- one at f8, the other wide open. Good cheap user for someone. Comes with a genuine Pentax rear cap. SOLD

2. Pentax-M 135mm f3.5 lens. This lens looks to have had almost no use - it's in overall excellent condition. Comes with Hoya filter and genuine Pentax rear cap. SOLD

3. Fujica ST801 film body #1. Meter works, tested with film, everything works properly. Comes with a battery and a giveaway SMC Takumar 55/2 lens with dings and marks. If you're not familiar with the ST801, Google it - it's a great m42 film body. $25.

http://www.apug.org/forum/index.php?threads/fujica-st801-opinions.117737/

4. Fujica ST801 film body #2. Meter works, tested with film, everything works properly. Comes with a battery and a (Tokina made?) Soligor 35mm f2.8 lens. The lens is in very good shape and is actually a decent performer. SOLD

5. Fujica ST801 (n)ever-ready case. Worn but serviceable. SOLD

6. Tamron Adaptall-2 103A zoom lens. Has a lot of internal dust, and cleaning marks. Bought it for the mount. No mount included. FREE for the cost of shipping.

7. ME Super body, shutter does not cock, meter seems glitchy. For parts only. NOTE: I removed the motor drive cover from the bottom plate after the picture was taken. Gone

8. Chinon K-mount 50mm f1.7 lens. Has internal dust including one large piece with an oily sheen around it, though it is off to the side. Glass is otherwise good. Still provides sharp images on APS-C. I've included a picture taken with it wide open. $5.

9. Nikon FM film body. Mirror is sticky. Seems to work properly otherwise - meter is good, all shutter speeds sound right. If the mirror is returned by hand after each shutter fire it will cock the shutter with one wind. If not manually returned it takes several shutter fires to reset the mirror, and/or the shutter will fire upon winding. A CLA should fix, or maybe you know how to fix this. SOLD

10. Nikon EM body. Meter, shutter and winding, etc all appear to work properly. Good cosmetic condition. I have not tested it with film. Came with a lens I wanted. The Nikon equivalent to the Pentax ME. SOLD

---------- Post added 08-27-2016 at 10:58 AM ----------

Updated with sold items removed.

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 08-30-2016 at 05:08 PM.
08-29-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
bump it up...